Automotive and Household Batteries
The most commonly recycled batteries are those used to power cordless tools, mobile and cordless phones, laptop computers, digital cameras, camcorders, gaming devices, toys, flashlights, other portable electronics and hearing aids. Any small household batteries can be recycled at no charge. Also, all consumer and industrial lead-acid batteries are typically found in vehicles, boats and products that have electric or starter motors can be recycled at one of our 6 locations.
Products accepted :
– Alkaline (Primary household batteries type)
– Household Rechargeable Batteries)
– Nickel Zinc
– Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) (Cordless power tools, Cordless phones, Digital & video cameras, Two-way radios)
– Lithium Primary Batteries (Car keyless entry remotes, Watches, Pacemakers, Fire alarm devices)
– Lithium Ion (Laptop battery)
– Small Sealed lead Acid (UPS Back-up battery)
– Nickel Metal Hybride (Digital Camera Battery)
– Automotive lead-acid Batteries.
We accept all types of mobile phones android to smartphones with their chargers. No accessories.
All these products are accepted at our 6 locations: